Monday, January 28, 2013

This beautiful flower is called INNOCENCE.   It is a white poppy that I grew in my yard.   I love the wavy petals and the delicate look of the flower.  What a surprise to find this in my yard and I grabbed my camera and took lots of pictures.  I only had this flower one year and it has never appeared again.  I did have a light lavender one last year.  Flowers are just like children.  There are no two alike.    This is a print that is offered at 11 X 14 inches that will be shipped matted and ready to hang in your standard frame.    I have many wonderful comments on how well this shows in a home.   Please contact me if you want information on different sizes or shipping costs at pvindy@aol.com     Thank you for reading my blog and come back often.  Pat Voelz

No comments:

Post a Comment