Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Be sure to look at my latest Auction paintings that I offered today.    You never know when I might put  more on the auction page so you might want to follow and see what else comes up and get a bargain.    Some new and some old will make appearances but always quality and originality. 

As a child I watched as  some of my family members painted and I was right in the middle of it getting paint on my fingers and placing it on the nearest paper or maybe even a wall and sometimes on myself.   I learned as a child that it was fun and creative.   I have always been interested in painting.    Like most artists, I can't let a day go by without either working on something or thinking about how I will paint the next painting.  . Like my great granddaughter says,  "I have to paint"!    I do try my hand at all different kinds of art.  I have used, oil, acrylic, watercolor, pen and ink, colored ink, yupo, papers, canvas,  collage and many other things to try each new idea.   I am always open to new ideas.   Keep looking at my posts and you will see some new ones in the next few days.      Thanks for looking.   Pat voelz

1 comment:

  1. I just posted new paintings on my Gallery and hope you will enjoy them. Let me hear from you and if you are interested all of the paintings SHIP FREE IN THE USA ONLY. PAY PAL ONLY. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete